- Nominated by Clarissa from An Offbeat Bluestocking
- Thank the person who nominated and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the award,
by asking them 11 new questions or the same questions you were asked.
- Make sure to let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them!
- And don’t forget to copy the rules into your post!
Versatile Blogger Award
- Nominated by Kaushal from Expressive Human at 27 Writers
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to the original site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Loyal Dragon Award
- Nominated by Annie from What The Woman Wrote
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominations in the post.
- Write 7 interesting things about you.
Liebster Award Tidbits about Elizabeth Zertuche
- I enjoy swimming in a pool for its tranquil, “back to the womb” sensation.
- I wish I could play Klezmer Music on the clarinet, but I fear I would have to practice.
- I can crochet, a little, but even after many lessons from my grandmother, I can not knit.
- I believe I sing best on Sundays at church, call it Divine Intervention.
- The three tabby cats at home have voted to continue to let me live with them.
- After several months of cross-fit style training, I can now jump/leap unto a park bench.
- I am an engineer, but not the kind that makes, designs or fixes things.
- I wish I could hail a taxi cab with a single whistle through my fingers, but until then, I’ll use Uber.
- I prefer the taste of Mexican Coca-Cola over the US version, but Cherry Coke is still my favorite.
- Sometimes, I catch myself trying to talk in my sleep, but I can NOT make out what I am trying to say.
- I can see the Rabbit in the Moon as well as the Man in the Moon, but they can’t see each other.
Versatile Blogger Award Tidbits about Elizabeth Zertuche
- I once sang on a morning radio show in order to win tickets to a country music concert.
- I went whale watching in very choppy waters on a three hour tour. There may or may not have been a Professor, a Movie Star or a Millionaire on board.
- Once while driving through the mountains, a cow standing across the road blocked my way. The cow would not move out of the way. It began to snow so I drove around it.
- I often found the howling of wolves at night unnerving, especially as I would walk across the parking lot to my car.
- The last time I went skiing, I only made it halfway down the mountain. I was given a ride down the rest of the way by on a ski resort ski mobile.
- I believe in layers as crucial to a story and for surviving the winter months.
- One of the reasons I joined Twitter was to practice writing short sentences.
Loyal Dragon Award Tidbits about Elizabeth Zertuche
- The ethereal nature of clouds fascinates me. They are the primary reason I look up to the sky.
- I love to drive, preferring to drive a car with a manual transmission over one with an automatic transmission, even on long road trips.
- My favorite time of day is the hour before sunrise. I feel at peace during the stillness of time before the world comes alive.
- My most creative ideas seem to come to me when I am the most relaxed or when deep in conversation. Sometimes, all three events happen at the samw time!
- I enjoy cycling for leisure more than for exercise. I like to focus on the wind in my face rather than the burn in my thighs.
- I am a fan of musicals made into movies, even ones starring Elvis Presley. OK. I confess, especially the ones starring Elvis Presley.
- I will ride a roller coaster with loops but not one with steep drops. I do not enjoy the sensation of falling but for some reason have no problem with hanging upside down.